Bernie at Bel Portraits teamed up with Montes International catering (YUMM-O) to not only bring SANTA to the kids but to raise money and food for Mana Ministries (over $600 from what I hear). Since we're Bernie fans (he did a phenomenal job at our wedding and several of Jonathan's pictures) we just had to sign up. Donate of nonperishable canned food and you got 2-4x5's for free then a very reasonable price list for other sizes.
Unfortunately, the only time slot that was left was 2:20pm and our pictures were either going to go really well or really awful considering it was right in the middle of Jonathan's nap time. We were able to put Jonathan down for an early nap (always helps) and thankfully, he did amazingly well. I don't know why I doubt him sometimes.
I wish I had brought my camera to video tape the encounter between Jonathan and Mr. Clause. This was his first time time meeting Santa and I was very worried he would kick, scream, cry...again I wish I had videotaped it because Santa put out his hands and Jonathan went running...
STRAIGHT into his arms!!! Seriously, I started to well up with tears, it was the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous. I know I'm biased but Jonathan is truly a handsome boy! I LOVE the red hair and glasses and the giggles!! I love christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment