And this picture, well, I just love it and think you'll enjoy it too! I'm still experimenting with the new camera and some of the settings. It has an accent color setting that I used and like the way the pictures come out. I just love my boys period. End of story.Sunday, December 6, 2009
Welcome Christmas
Finally we were able to put up our Christmas tree in preparation of celebrating the holiday season!
It couldn't feel more like Christmas than it does right now in the Gunn household. Last night was the festival of lights in downtown Bangor (Christmas parade). Jonathan was in amazement of all the lights and sounds of the season. He loves the marching bands and gymnast, not too excited about the fire trucks and horns. It was a bit on the colder side so we made sure to bundle him up. While at the parade it started SNOWING!! We got our first "real" snow fall of the year. I'd say we got approximately 1"-2" - nothing too crazy but enough to signify that it is winter!
And this picture, well, I just love it and think you'll enjoy it too! I'm still experimenting with the new camera and some of the settings. It has an accent color setting that I used and like the way the pictures come out. I just love my boys period. End of story.
And this picture, well, I just love it and think you'll enjoy it too! I'm still experimenting with the new camera and some of the settings. It has an accent color setting that I used and like the way the pictures come out. I just love my boys period. End of story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment