Do you have photoshop? I highly recommend getting it if you don't... you can then take your images and play with them even more creating much darker contrasts especially in black and whites. Vi is getting me photoshop lightroom for Christmas! I'm wicked excited! You can also use www.picnik.com to do some fun collages and some editing of pictures in there but it's limited if just use the free basic service. Fun to play with them though!
Do you have photoshop? I highly recommend getting it if you don't... you can then take your images and play with them even more creating much darker contrasts especially in black and whites. Vi is getting me photoshop lightroom for Christmas! I'm wicked excited! You can also use www.picnik.com to do some fun collages and some editing of pictures in there but it's limited if just use the free basic service. Fun to play with them though!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the ideas! I was thinking about getting something! Now I'm sold!
ReplyDelete