I'm still a bit in denial that Christmas is just a day away. I feel like I've been waiting for the holidays to hit for so long now and now that it's finally here I don't quite seem ready. Josh and I spent the entire day today shopping, for everyone, in every store and I'm not sure that it's all done. I know that my day tomorrow will be spent shopping for Josh and getting a few other last minute items. Our Christmas day events have changed a bit from the original plans but it will be nice to have something low key for a change. Since we've had Jonathan as a family we're generally pretty busy during the holidays but it's manageable. Josh starts his rotation Christmas Eve night (8p-6a). This is the first Christmas, pre- and post-Jonathan, that we haven't been able to share the entire day together but at least we'll have sometime. Working 8p-6a is better than 4p-2a in my books. There's always next year :)
Here's hoping that your Christmas is as great as ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment