Isaiah 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
This year was most definitely different than years past and I'm thankful that Jonathan isn't old enough to remember it. Okay, I take that back becuase I really wish Jonathan could remember a few things about the day, like when he got his red wagon or when he opened his stocking, but regardless, being apart from Josh on Christmas day was not thrilling. We'll take one for the team. Breaktfast with everyone was wonderfully delicious and engaging and I look forward to next year. Who knows, there could be another little Gunn by then :) Now there's food for thought!!
No comments:
Post a Comment