I've spent this past week/weekend just riding the waves. Work has been busy as this coming week is the end of the 1st semester and beginning of exam week. Family has been busy as Josh started working his new schedule, which I enjoy thus far, and Jonathan has been his normal bubbly self with unpredictable tantrums as he sees fit. Aw the joy of age two!
With the new year Josh decided he was going to make some changes in his diet and I took advantage of this moment. I've made changes/substitutions several times but Josh has always done his own thing. Right now we've been eating well, trying some new recipes, counting calories, and making healthier choices - it's been fun to do it together. Hopefully over the next few months we can continue to shed some of this poundage. Thus far we're on the downhill slope :)
3 has always been harder than 2 for us and it proves to be that way as Maddy turns 3 in a few weeks. Good luck with the weight loss! It really is more of a lifestyle change and once you're in a routine with it you'll wonder why you ever wanted to eat the bad stuff!
ReplyDelete