
Sometimes when I have a few minutes to myself I wonder where all of the time went! Nearly 26 months have past since we were blessed with Mr. Jonathan and I'm still amazed every day by him. I miss the early days of swaddled baby and frequent naps but I enjoy these days of dancing silly in the kitchen and building snowmen in the yard. There have been several phases along the way that I truly wished I could have press fast forward but the truth is I enjoy those days just as much as all the others. Though the independence and crying does get old and trying at times I always learn something new about Mr. Man, myself, and my relationship. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, does it not? No one ever says parenting is easy and boy is that true, but the one thing I don't hear often enough is how wonderfully rewarding parenting is!! It is a true blessing to be called "mama"!!
Parenting is truly the best job you'll ever have! You won't ever hear me forgetting to say how rewarding it is!
ReplyDelete