Sunday, April 11, 2010
Special Olympics
The Special Olympics basketball tournament was this past Friday and both Auntie Caitlyn and Josh participated (Josh was a unified player) while Papa Gunn coached the team. It was a long ride for such a short trip but it was all worth it in the end. We headed for Portsmouth Friday night making a pit stop at Cabellas (imagine that). When we finally arrived to the hotel in NH it wasn't even 20 minutes before Jonathan got sick, out of no where. I thought to myself "this is going to be a great trip with a sick baby" but thankfully it was just a one time thing. Perhaps a combination of being overtired and doing one too many somersaults was the cause of all things gross. Regardless it was a great trip. The team came in fifth place and Jonathan was a great spectator. We got home late last night (10p) and apparently Jonathan didn't think sleeping in was a good idea. He was up at 6:45am. Today we're laying low and preparing for the week ahead. I leave in the morning for a conference in Rockland until Tuesday. Tuesday night I have a parent conference and Wednesday night I start my photography class. Very exciting and busy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment