Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bike Rides

Since Jonathan started walking exercise has been a thing of the past. Josh's schedule is ever changing which makes it hard to hit up a gym. Jonathan enjoys being active so it's hard to go on a walk with the stroller. He also gets jealous (or something along those lines) when I do my workout videos and wants to be held - that was fun the first time but heavy there after. At any rate having the new bike and trailer has been amazing. Jonathan loves snacking on apples while I pedal him around and I love burning the calories. It's a win-win situation.

On the baby front, our friends Wade and Eliza had a beautiful baby boy, Jacoby (who I'm patiently waiting to meet), on Wednesday and our awesome neighbors had baby #2, Ryder, this afternoon. Congratulations to them all!! Next up on the mommy list, Cousin Loralie :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment