I was pleasantly surprised this afternoon when I arrived home to find a new bicycle and bicycle trailer to haul Jonathan around in our driveway. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! I have mentioned many times in the past that I wanted to buy these items but have always found something else to purchase (for Jonathan, for Josh, for the house, etc.). Jonathan loves this new gift which is wonderful. I think being trailed behind a bike is far more enjoyable for a 2 1/2 year old than being pushed in a stroller. He's all about speed and adventure :) Typical BOY!
Tonight Miss Meagan (Josh's cousin) graduates from UMaine and becomes a nurse - WOO HOO!! We couldn't be happier for Meggie!! The icing on the cake is that (for now) she'll be staying in the area for work and we're very excited.
Also happening very soon are babies!! We have lots of friends and family who are all due within the next 2-4 weeks and I for one am so excited for these little boys (and girl) to arrive!! Babies, babies everywhere!! Does it get any better than motherhood?
Happy Mother's Day to all of the mommies out there XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment