One would think we hit the road and ran away since we haven't posted in a few weeks but truth be told we've just been soaking up what is left of summer vacation while we can. A few new changes are headed our way and I couldn't be happier.
For starters, we're changing daycare facilities for Jonathan - AMEN! The new school is on my way to work, new facility, small ratio and from what I can tell wonderful teachers. We took Jonathan to meet his new teachers and friends yesterday and he cried so hard he didn't want to leave. All day and all night he kept asking for "new friends". I'm still not sure when he'll start, sometime in the next few weeks.
Another new and exciting change is that I'm going to officially budget as a family. I've been doing this off and on for the past few years, but I'm ready now to commit. Sounds kind of funny but I'm excited.
Otherwise everything is pretty much the same as normal. Josh is working a lot of overtime, we still have 3 weddings to attend, and I've been taking photos when I'm able. Here are a few pictures of Miss Katherine and Jon that I have snapped along the way.


No comments:
Post a Comment