Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer in Maine

Since our last post...

We've been spending time with Max and Aunt Nan - they've been visiting from Texas for the past 9 days. We've been swimming, going to the library, playing with trucks, and today we took a day trip to Bar Harbor.
(Max, Jonathan and Katherine in Northwest Harbor, ME)
Max is just an adorable little man who Jonathan is going to miss when he leaves.
(Max and Jonathan - not sure why the pout)
They are pretty cute playing together - red headed and blue eyed.

I've been taking more and more pictures to try and practice all of these techniques that I'm learning from Rickey (BEL Portraits). Mondays and Thursdays seem to go by fairly quick as these are my days since Jonathan heads to daycare. I've been having lots of fun exploring life from different angles in different places.
(Downtown Bangor - one of my night shots)
I'm starting to get that impulsive "Oh, I must have that shot" feeling while driving...it makes for an interesting drive, just ask Josh!

On our plate:
This weekend - bridal shower for one Miss Kayla Lynn and Josh is working
Next weekend - hold on tight, rehearsal dinner, Jeff and Addy's wedding, my 10 year HS reunion, couple getaway to Boston...I think we need one more thing to add to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment