Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Good Life

I realized today, as I was driving to Castine with Jonathan for an adventure that I haven't been to Castine since I was pregnant with him. Ironic. We had lots of fun exploring the water and Ft. Madison. I believe it was homecoming weekend for MMA. I didn't realize this until we were down there. Our visit was short and sweet, we had lots of fun and then headed home for lunch and nap.

Lately, it seems as if Jonathan has become more and more cuddly. He loves to lay down on the couch, cuddle in a blanket and read books. We'll cuddle in bed before lights out too. I've never really thought that he knew exactly what it meant for me to be pregnant but I can't help but think he has a sense of whats to come. Right now, I'll take all the Jonathan cuddles that I can get.
I do love cuddles,

I do love sweet forehead kisses,

and I do love my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment