Our newest little bundle of joy is due April 24, 2011.
Jonathan is very excited (as you can see) to be a BIG BROTHER! He goes back and forth between wanting a brother and a sister. To be honest, I don't think he knows the difference. He did however consistently say that I was having "two babies". Today was the first time we were able to see the little peanut and what a relief that was! I haven't really felt bad (I'm currently 10 wks) so me being me was a little worried but everything appears to be fine and well. We were told we have a very active, healthy little babe. Crazily I was hoping for multiples - it runs on my mom's side of the family (she is a twin) but I'm just happy to have a healthy and happy babe, regardless of there being one or two. Josh is anxious to find out the sex of the baby, while I could careless. Looks like (if all goes well) we should know around the first week of December.
So, that's whats new with us.
SURPRISE to those who didn't know and IT'S OFFICIAL for those who did!
Eeeee!! How exciting! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again! Glad everything looks great!
ReplyDelete