During my 20 week ultrasound we were told Baby Gunn #2 was a girl and though the sonographer tried very hard to show me that it was indeed a girl, I admit, I was skeptical because I was unable to see what everyone else was seeing. Today, at 24 weeks, I had an additional ultrasound to make a second attempt to get pictures of her spine. During the 20 week session she was not cooperative and the spine was the one thing we were able to see. Thankfully today, she was a tad bit more cooperative, however just barely. While at today's appointment I did ask if the sonographer could double check the gender, just to clear my mind before the color pink begins to take over this house. Apparently 4 weeks makes all the difference because today I was able to clearly see that it is a girl. I have seen and I believe Baby Gunn #2 is indeed
Little Miss Jillian!
Laughable moment of the day: I told Jonathan he was mommy's hero and his reply was KA-CHOW (as in Lightening McQueen from the movie Cars)!! He sure does know how to make me laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment