For one reason or another I've been on a baking frenzy. I fell in love with each recipe that I thought I'd share them all with you. Simply click on each title and it will direct you to the website and recipe.
Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites - made these exactly as the recipe calls and they were AMAZING!! Nothing more to say, AMAZING!
Granola Bars - I added about 1/4 c flax seed and substituted crasins for chocolate chips. I also omitted the almonds due to the fact that my employer is nut-free. I have never made granola bars before but these were a slam dunk!! Jonathan and Josh love them!!
Gluteen-free peanut butter cookie - A great recipe however I think I might tweak a few things next time - substitute honey for sugar and add a handful or two of mini chocolate chips. Still, deliciously interesting considering there is only 4 ingredients and they are gluteen-free.
Each website has some great recipes to offer. I really enjoyed For The Love Of Cooking. On the right side under categories the section titled "Kids Food" has some fun things to make. Definitely worth checking out!
No comments:
Post a Comment