I enjoy blogging. Blogging for me is a great outlet and a wonderful way for family and friends, both near and far, to watch us grow as a family. Lately, I feel like blogging has taken a back seat. It's becoming more and more difficult to find the time to blog. With only +/-7 weeks remaining until Miss Jillian makes her arrival, I'm anticipating blogging to take an even further back seat on the agenda. I'm hoping that I'll still find some time, especially in the wee hours of the morning, to write about this next chapter of our lives, but only time will tell. Either way, we'll still be blogging, the question at hand is how often.
Currently, things are going well with the pregnancy. In many aspects this pregnancy is very similar to that of the one with Jonathan, however there are some minor differences.
- For both pregnancies, sickness has been little to nonexistent and for this I feel blessed beyond words.
- My energy level with #1 was much higher than that of #2 but I didn't have a 3 year old to keep up with either - big difference in my book.
- #2 is breech which makes kicks and contractions much more uncomfortable than #1.
- In these last few weeks with #2 my sleep pattern is much more sporadic than that of #1 - tossing and turning is an understatement as neither side nor back are comfortable.
- From about week 8 I was troubled with sciatica with #1 and from about week 8 I have been troubled with similar symptoms with #2 but FAR MORE INTENSE, almost debilitating at times.
In the end I truly can't complain. I have been blessed with a wonderful pregnancy, twice, and thus far things are going as well as can be. I have my 33 week check up tomorrow and I'm hoping we'll be able to tell whether or not she's turned - stay tuned. My guess is no judging by the kicks :)
How much longer does she have to turn? Are they mentioning a c-section yet?
ReplyDeleteAfter today's appointment she is head first!
ReplyDelete