Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Update...

32 weeks and a few days

Today was my scheduled monthly appointment but for a few different reasons I was seen earlier in the day. The baby's heart rate and everything looks wonderful. I'm having little to few contractions (I feel nothing) so that's a plus. The biggest down side is that the doctor can feel her head and I'm starting to dilate. I was nicely told that I needed to stop work and we discussed ways around being put on complete bed rest at this point. There have been some modifications made at work to accommodate everything and at home I was told to do NOTHING. I'll be assessed weekly and possibly twice a week if needed from here on out. At this point, I'm hoping bed rest can be avoided but only time will tell. We're a little stressed here in the Gunn home, more nervous about what will come, but the best part about today's appointment was hearing that she is head first! From what the doctor was saying she's so low that she won't be moving directions. Now let's just hope she stays that way.

1 comment:

  1. I started to dilate with Lainey around that time I think. Just take it easy. And listen to doctor's orders! I was put on trebutaline (sp.?) to stop contractions and was allowed to stop taking it at 36 weeks. Hang in there! And make sure you TAKE IT EASY!! =)

    ReplyDelete