Saturday, April 16, 2011

WELCOME JILLIAN!


If you haven't heard already Miss Jillian Mareigh has arrived - happy and healthy! At my weekly appointment we learned that I was 5 cm dilated and my blood pressure was beyond elevated so to labor and delivery we went to be induced. After 4.5 hours of labor Miss Jillian was finally here - topping the scales at 9 lbs 10 oz and 22 inches long! She out did her brother who was 7 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long. It's no wonder she was trying to arrive early.

Jonathan is doing wonderful, far better than I had ever imagined. He loves her, dotes on her, and is fascinated by her. It is, beyond words, the best feeling to see them both side by side. We are blessed beyond words!

The adjustment coming home has seemed to be a fairly easy one and I trust it will continue to be this way. Jillian is feeding well, sleeping well, and a great baby. Once we establish a routine I'm looking forward to afternoon walks, getting out and about, enjoying every moment I have with my two beautiful babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment