Saturday, October 25, 2008

What A Day

A perk to Josh working 8pm to 6am is that he's just getting home when Jonathan wakes up which in turn means that I get to sleep in! Luckily that was the case today and it was much appreciated. Of course after working all night Josh went to sleep which left the babe and I to find something to do all day and that we did. We checked out the UMaine craft fair with Nana Gunn, went out to lunch, did a wee-bit of shopping, and then came home for a much needed, well deserved nap! Despite the fact that Jonathan only had a 30 minute nap all day he did a great job at staying awake and being on his best behavior until we got home at 3pm. He is such a good baby - I just love him to pieces!!

On a side note, the countdown is at 26 days until Jonathan's 1st birthday! It's so bittersweet to think about him becoming a toddler vs a baby. Thursday I went to Cake's by Jan and purchased his birthday cake pan as well as a smaller version to make as "his" cake. Josh and I are very excited to celebrate. I was at Toys-R-Us on Friday getting ideas on gifts and couldn't control myself. Though I didn't buy anything I did see goodies that will need to be purchased in the near future - maracas, sing n' stage, and push toys to name a few. This is definitely going to be a fun holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment