Friday, January 9, 2009

Too Much Excitement

It's the little things that excite me!

I am happy to report that we purchased a new laptop computer - though we weren't thrilled to dish out the money we are thus far satisfied with our decision and are happy to have technology back in our home. It's scary how much we use email and the Internet. After 2 weeks withdrawals were seriously beginning to set in.

Last night Josh was playing his guitar when Jonathan decided he was going to play too. I can't help but laugh every time I watch this video. Jonathan looks at the camera and squints expecting the flash to go off! What a character!! Sorry it's a little dark - I took it with the camera



We have lots and lots of upcoming Youth Group events to help with the fundraising efforts for the mission trip to Washington DC in July. Such events include a desert preview night where we'll kick off the sale of our church cookbook, a youth lock-in the weekend of January 23 which includes pizza, music, and tubing, a Valentine's dinner in February.

I haven't even made it to the 3rd week of January yet and I'm already excited for February break! Josh and I officially reserved a cabin on Moosehead 3 nights during school vacation. Three nights of ice fishing, snow shoeing, and yummy food with some of our close friends. We came to the realization that Key West, FL just wasn't a possibility as we had planned for this year so we settled on something closer, cheaper, and beautiful. I'm beginning to brace myself as I can already foresee a difficult time leaving the babe for so long.
Looks more like a house/lodge doesn't it?!
I'm just too excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a future musician on your hands!! And I literally LOL'd as well watching Jonathan squint and smile each time he looked towards the camera. Too cute!!

    Have fun on your vacation. Looks like a beautiful place to stay!

    ReplyDelete