Friday, May 15, 2009

CRAZY WEEK

Oh wow, where to begin! We have most definitely endured a busy, busy week!! Thankfully today is Friday and we have some down time. For myself personally I've been right out straight at work. We're attempting to finalize student schedules for next year - all 350+ of them. It was a bit of a nightmare as the week began but has since simmered down. I enjoy being busy but I also enjoy time to breathe and remain organized. Two things that I don't feel like I'm able to do at all while at work right now. Josh has also been on the go, all day everyday. He has had to watch Jonathan on his days off, attend an all day training for work Tuesday, a few court appearances to make, and started his midnight rotation Thursday. Daycare reopened Monday which was a blessing but by Wednesday developed the flu and thus closed creating a childcare nightmare for us. 'Tis life. We've made it work, I don't really know how but we have and the week is finally over.

On tap for the weekend....at some point we're hoping to hit up the Hampden Baby fair and the Neighbor Helping Neighbor fair at church. Throw in some laundry, grocery shopping, church, and perhaps even visit the park. As I said, Josh is working his rotation so Jonathan and I will need to keep busy. Hopefully the weather stays nice. Right now it's GORGEOUS out there with sunshine and a warm breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment