Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

As I write this letter I continue to think of ideas for Christmas gifts. It is important for you to know that I already have the greatest gifts of all. A wonderful, handsome husband who protects and serves those in need. A bubbly, active, fiery red-headed little monkey man who continuously keeps me on my toes and and brings a smile to my face. An adorable, comfortable, cozy place to call home. Good health and great friends to round it out.

Enough of the sap and onto the goods.

I took advantage of the Black Friday sales and sort of bought myself a new camera. You can thank me for sparing you the expense by donating a cute little camera bag for it to be housed it. I think that sounds like an even trade.

Since we'll be venturing up to Moosehead Lake again this winter season, I think it's time to drop off a pair of snow shoes to call my own. I hear LL Bean has some nice sets. I don't mean to tell you what to do, but what's a pair of snow shoes without a set of poles? I know, a necessity indeed. Oh and let's face it, you're well equipped for the cold North Pole weather but I am not so fortunate. Some long johns and smartwool socks should keep me warm all winter long.

I warned you my list was lengthy but regardless it all seems practical. You mustn't forget the wee babe I'm sure he could use something, but I just can't seem to put my finger on any one thing that he doesn't have or is lacking. The older wee babe, well, he too made quite the large purchase on Black Friday. Maybe you should leave that gift giving up to my discretion.

I trust you agree I've been nice this year and find my suggestions adequate. See you next week. That is if you can find us. Someone was against putting lights outside this year. Next year I'll do them myself with some help from Miss Lacey J, she's always up for an adventure.

Yours in Christmas Sprit,
Holly G.

No comments:

Post a Comment