Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Super Cool PJs

Call me super weird but I'm all excited about the new pajamas that we bought Jonathan today. I'm calling them surgery day PJ's. Josh thinks I've lost it.
I've talked with a lot of mom's over the last few month preparing for Jonathan's surgery, which by the way is a week from today, UGH!! Each mom has mentioned they either wished they had or enjoyed having button down pajamas. This time of year we generally use the footie pajamas because their warm and easy, but decided to grab a pair of button down for the big day. He'll be the most stylish little patient (at least in our eyes). As for cough/fever...well thanks to the snow storm I was able to change our appointment from Wednesday to today which was nice. Amazingly, our PCP says one of his ears looks pretty infected and his lungs sound junky. She prescribed cefprozil (a distant cousin of amoxicillian which Jonathan proved to be allergic to). He's been diagnosed with an ear infection and we've been given an order for x-rays on Thursday (providing he hasn't improved) to rule out pneumonia. He's only had one dose of the antibiotic, which has proven to be pretty rough on his bowls, so we're hopefully it helps clear things up. Only time will tell. On the bright side Jonathan spent the entire day fever free at daycare nonetheless. WOO HOO

No comments:

Post a Comment