Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello 2010!

It seems like a whirlwind since December 31st. We have been full speed ahead and enjoying every minute of it. In the past few days we've been hunkered into the house (thanks to all of the snowfall) entertaining friends, having dinner parties, watching movies, and listening to the lovely music that Jonathan provides us with on his music table. We're running out of hiding places.

It's all downhill from 01-01-10 in terms of my work. I head back tomorrow, after having a week off, work for a few months and then vacation, work for a few months and then vacation, work for a few months and then summer break. This is my favorite part of working in a school system. It's all downhill from here.

Jonathan is still scheduled for surgery Tuesday, however we won't know the exact time until Monday afternoon when they call us. I find myself doing anything and everything in my power around the house to stay busy as to take my mind off it. I'm truly fine with the surgery, it's merely a mind over matter thing at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment