Surgery - We're happy to report that Jerry (aka: Papa Gunn) had a successful surgery last week. After a long week in the hospital he was finally discharged to go home Wednesday and is adjusting fairly well. Jon and I haven't seen him since Tuesday so we'll need to pop out there sometime this week.
Sickness - Jonathan's cough is the same as usual (ongoing) and on Thursday he was sick with a 24 hour bug. Thankfully he bounced right back to normal and luckily we both had Josh who spent his days off taking care of the little man. Unfortunately, today Josh is sick. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm able to steer clear of all this junk.
Sunshine - The weekend was beautiful with the sun shining up here in the cold North but unfortunately the temp hasn't increased any. Even if it is cold out, this little man can warm any one's heart...

No comments:
Post a Comment