Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Beautiful Acadia
Who could ask for much more than sunshine and beautiful Mount Desert Island. Today was supposed to be the first day of my summer vacation but I still treated it as such. Monday Jonathan woke up with a high fever so I had to call in thus the reason for working Thursday. Vacation is looking oh so bright after today.
Jonathan and I ventured to the Asticou Gardens in Northeast Harbor and took in some beautiful sights.
After the 1/2 mile hike up and down the mountain, we moved on to Mount Desert where we sat on the beach and shared some PB Jelly as Jon calls it.
We splish-splashed in the ocean (brrrr) and ventured into Bar Harbor to grab some ice cream from Ben and Bills. Such a great day. I didn't grab too many pictures as I was too busy taking in the day. I'm looking forward to venturing to more state parks, oceans, and gardens as the summer continues to unfold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment