Tuesday, December 7, 2010

29 Down, 1 To Go

Today was my 29th birthday!! It's hard to believe everything that I've accomplished and achieved over this time. I never really had a plan besides get my masters degree and get married. Thankfully, I've been blessed with both and even more.

I spent the day in Augusta at a conference on SAT/RTI training - not really my idea of fun - but nonetheless it could have been worse. Josh and I were ships passing in the night since I got home after he had left for a meeting. I wish I could say it was a great birthday celebration but it was just another year, and I'm ok with that.

Yesterday I received one of the best birthday gifts...aside from the year Jonathan was born. I had my 20 week ultrasound and we were lucky enough to learn that the wiggly acrobat in my belly is not that of a Jelly Bean but a Jilly Bean!! Miss Jillian that is!! That's right, we'll be seeing pinks and purples in the near future!! What a mind blowing experience really. Josh and I both feel very blessed that everything with pregnancy #2 is going as wonderful as it is.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the GIRL!!! How exciting! and trust me the 20's have nothing on your 30's! Your 30's will be some of the best years of your life! =)

    ReplyDelete